juice (.) juice (.)

By any chance do you watch "I'm Alan Partridge"?

Cos that joke's very similar to the "Smell my cheese ,you mother!" joke in the first series of that. Brilliantly made, though, can't fault the flash on anything apart from the point I just made, if being similar to Alan Partridge can be called a fault...
Top notch, 5 from me.

A New Day A New Day

Nice

But on a musical level, the streets suck, almost turned this off before I realised the quality of the flash, nice story, the streets do have good lyrics, but it could put some people off...Hopefully not, cos this is a nice piece of flash work you have there...

Checkpoint... Done Checkpoint... Done

Nicely done

Really reflects the moods you get in when you get stuck on any game. All voices become insignificant, and you just run in and massacre anything that you know where it's hiding. Truly brilliant, nice graphics aswell.

Good job, looking foward to more flash from you.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Nostalgic

I bought the console version on first day of U.K. release, couldn't put it down, so congrats on the creation of possibly one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Anyways, playing this little demo again makes me realise how far the game's come. Even so, this is still one of the best flash games out there. Good graphics, sound and humour, and just the right difficulty, everyone who whines about it being too hard just needs practice. Great stuff.

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

Very good

Only one thing I can complain about, the level is too long, and because the whole level scrolls with you, the game can run stupidly slow at points.
Other than that, great game, control system is really improved, and it's easy to notice the differences to your original version. Good job.

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Great game

The most addictive thing ever created, tried my best to beat the score stated in your comment, but only managed 12000, so enfuriating, just a few off, but anyways, great game, 5 from me, keep it up